Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Unforgiven by Adria Wade WITH REVIEWS

The Unforgiven 
by Adria Wade
Released Sept 2016


 Driven by hatred and revenge, three worlds collide ... but only one will be able to withstand the deadly war. 
The craving for vengeance and an act of forbidden love has led to a fight between Athena and The Hunters. Now that they have crowned the power-hungry, malicious Asher Blaine as their new leader, they are a force to be reckoned with. But Asher also has his own revenge to carry out ... against the vampires. 
The same vampires who, after growing tired of their kind being slaughtered, are also desperate to put an end to the most feared huntress of them all. 
Fighting a dangerous battle that has been brewing for many years, Athena and her friends must find a way to rise up against their enemies, despite the various disadvantages they face, including a vision which plagues Violet's mind, foreseeing their demise. 
In the final installment of The Huntress Series, blood will spill, hearts will shatter, and chaos will reign.







5 stars
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

This book was an excellent debut novel. Had I not looked, I would not have known that this was from a new author and not a seasoned one. This book was a fantastic read. It had everything!!! Forbidden love, family issues, trust problems and one tough heroine. Athena is a (excuse my language) bad-ass vampire hunter. When she becomes bonded to a vampire, everything she has ever been taught flies out the window. For a paranormal romance, this book kept me guessing and wondering. The pages turned quickly. I can't wait to dive into book 2. I highly recommend this book to all paranormal romance lovers!

5 stars
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

WOW!!! Adria Wade has become my new favorite paranormal romance author!!!! Her books have everything from action, to love, to family drama. This book did not disappoint. As the 2 novel in the Huntress series, this book picks up right where book 1 left off. Athena has been changed to vampire after her dad tried to kill her. But something is causing her to dye slowly. What? Why? I loved this book!!! I can't wait for the next book in this series!!! I can't wait to see where Adria takes the story from here!!!! I wasn't able to put this book down as the pages kept turning and kept me on the edge of my seat.

5 stars
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

This book is a spin off of the Huntress Series by Adria Wade. It introduces a new character in much needed detail. We learn more about the other characters of the Huntress Series through this character, Paige. I very much enjoyed this book. It was a different view to the characters that I have come to love in my favorite series of the year. This book was a refreshing change of pace. I very much enjoyed this book and the new supernaturals it introduced. I can't wait for the next book in the Huntress series! Adria Wade always has a way of leaving you wanting more!!!

5 stars
I was asked for an honest review free of persuasion from the author or anyone else affiliated with this book.

I have absolutely adored this series by Adria Wade. This last book in this series did not disappoint at all. I am so sad to see this series end. It was one of my favorite series that I have read this year. This book brought about much needed closure to the story. These books are the first I have read by Adria Wade. It will definitely not be the last. She is such a great story teller. The writing is well done and Adria leaves you wanting more.













FORBIDDEN      TAMED     AWAKENING     UNFORGIVEN






Adria Wade has had a passion for writing since she was a kid. Her favorite part about writing is getting lost in the world she created. She is the author of The Forbidden, The Awakening, and Tamed. When not writing, she can be found reading, drinking a lot of coffee, and watching way too many eighties movies. She lives in Maryland, where she is busy writing her next novel.






No comments:

Post a Comment