Thursday, January 8, 2015

About Us Girls

About Your Bloggers On Us Girls



Jaci Chaney
Hey ya'all! I am 37 years old. I have never been married or have any children. It was not in God’s plans. I do have a huge family that makes up for lack of children. I have 7 brothers and sisters, 32 nieces and nephews and 21 great nieces and nephews. I do have 2 fur-babies, a Maltese dog, Zoey, and a tuxedo cat, Mister. I have lived a lot of places, however for the first 20 years and for the past 4 years it has been in SW Missouri. My favorite shows include Friends, The Unit, Greys Anatomy and Supernatural. Although I prefer books to movies, my favorite all time movie is a toss up between Gone with the Wind and The Wizard of Oz. I won’t turn down a Twilight marathon if anyone invites me over though! 
When people talk about movies vs books I always prefer books, my favorite genre of books is Paranormal. I always go for the HEA (happily ever after). The characters need to have some struggle getting there though because life is like that, that is why those are the types of books I love and inspire me to believe in true love. I have been reading since I was a little child. I have been reviewing books for a 3 years and blogging for 2 years. I am also a PA for several authors. I got into blogging because I wanted to help authors and make a difference in the writing community. 


Jaime Rodriguez
Hey Everyone! I am 25 plus shipping and handling. I am married and I do not have kids of my own, I do have a step son who I adore. I have 2 fur babies; Greenlee is my collie and Sherman is my basset hound. I have a brother and a beautiful niece who I absolutely adore. I spend my days babysitting her. I have spent my life in the south. I am a southern girl.  I don’t watch a ton of movies. I love the cheesy horror films from the 80’s and musicals. I do have a thing for reality television. I love books. I mean they are my favorite thing in the world. I spend any extra time I have reading. I can’t say I have a favorite genre. I can say I will not read religious books, historical romance or biographies. For me the book must have a good story. I don’t need a HEA but I need a solid story that holds my attention. I have always been a reader and writer. My mom instilled a love of reading in me at a young age. I joined a book club in elementary school. I have been reviewing books for about two years and just recently joined the blog. I have been a PA for over 6 months and love doing that as well. I really love the indie community and I like to help the authors out any way I can.

Kallie Kennon

My name is Kallie Kennon and I grew up in Colorado until I joined the Navy and got stationed in Virginia Beach, Virginia.  I worked on F-14’s and was incredibly excited doing my dream job. I am happily married with 2 beautiful daughter who think they know everything. After leaving the Military we call California home. I have been a PA for a few months now and I absolutely love it. I began blogging as a way to connect and help authors. I especially love the indie community. I love books. It's fair to say I haven't found a book I didn't like. I am a book dragon for sure.


Kelly Kortright
I'm a full time single mom of three wonderful active kids. I like to think I am younger than I am. My oldest is currently working on his black belt, my daughter loves dancing and my middle son is a level 9 gymnast and 2016 vault state champion. They keep very busy but I love every minute of it. I am a gymnastics instructor and a bartender but my passion is my books. When I'm not working, you can find me reading, blogging, and sharing some author love. I have been reading since I was a kid and I began blogging a couple of years ago.  It was a way for me to help the authors I love and find new books to obsess over. I especially love the indie community where I have met some wonderful people because of our shared love of books. Reading is my escape. There is no place I'd rather be than lost in a great book.

3 comments:

  1. I love this, getting see your faces and getting to know you as well. Thanks for supporting reading and writing and authors! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and all the talent you bring to us readers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys...I'd love if you guys could review my YA novel 'The Cilantro in Apple Pie'. How do I get in contact with you? You can email me at kimberley.knights@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete